Join us at WILDCON, STLCC-Wildwood's 6th annual sci-fi and fantasy convention. The event is free and family-friendly. Activities specifically geared toward kids will run from 10 a.m. to noon.
Guests of honor include Lorenzo Lizana, an artist and toy designer whose work has appeared in national and print advertising campaigns and toy stores, Christina 'Steenz' Stewart, an Eisner Award-winning cartoonist and co-creator of the Dwayne McDuffie Award Winning “Archival Quality” from Oni Press, and Rick Burchett, a three-time Eisner winner best-known for his
tenure on DC’s Batman and Superman Adventures books and Lion Forge’s Lady Sabre and the Pirates of the Ineffable Aether.
From graphic artists and authors, to card and video game tournaments, cosplay contests and more, WILDCON includes activities for the young and the young-at-heart!
- Artists, Authors and Experts, including:
- Morgan Straughan Comnick, young adult novelist
- Sean Frye, fine art and graphic illustrator
- Andie Scott, caricature/cartoon/chibi artist
- Steamworks and Shadows, web series creators
- Wyatt Weed, writer/actor/director
- Jim Yelton, host of the Geek Universe podcast
- St. Louis Community College and Webster University’s Art and Media Communications programs
- Comic, Toy & Dealer Room featuring specifically selected bargains from:
- Activities for Kids (10 a.m. - noon)
- Cosplay contests for kids, teens and adults will run throughout the day. Prizes will be awarded for children (0-10 years of age) at 11 a.m., young adults (11-17 years of age) at 1 p.m. and adults (18 and older) at 3 p.m. View the cosplay rules.
- Concessions will be available at the event, including food from the Black Thai Food Truck.
- While all activities are free, cash may be needed for some purchases.
Questions regarding WILDCON should be directed to Stephanie Church at email@example.com or 636-422-2241.
Saturday, March 16 at 10:00am to 5:00pm
2645 Generations Drive Wildwood, MO 63040-1168