FAFSA Help Session
Now is a good time to complete your FAFSA. During these events, students will receive free professional assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid -- the primary form used by federal, state and institutional financial assistance programs to determine an individual’s eligibility for grants, loans, work-study and scholarships. Any student, regardless of where he or she intends to pursue his or her education, is invited to attend. Please bring:
- Student and parent FSA ID information.
- Parent(s)’ 2018 taxes and Parent(s)’ 2018 W2s
- Student’s 2018 taxes and Student’s 2018 W2s
- Parent(s)’ Social Security Card(s)
- Student’s Social Security Card
- List of schools to which the student has applied, been accepted, or is interested in attending.
Contact: Financial Aid Office, 314-984-7650
Wednesday, November 20 at 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Meramec - Business Administration, BA105
11333 Big Bend Rd. St. Louis, MO 63122-5720