FAFSA Frenzy at Meramec
All students are invited to receive free professional assistance to complete the FAFSA — the primary form used by federal, state and institutional financial assistance programs to determine an individual’s eligibility for grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships. Any student, regardless of what college he or she plans to attend, is welcome to attend.
List of items to bring to the event:
- Student and parent FSA ID information.
- Parent(s)’ 2018 taxes and Parent(s)’ 2018 W2s.
- Student’s 2018 taxes and Student’s 2018 W2s.
- Parent(s)’ Social Security Card(s).
- Student’s Social Security Card.
- List of schools to which the student has applied, been accepted, or is interested in attending
** For STLCC students, please note that STLCC's School Code is 002469.
Monday, October 7 at 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Meramec - Business Administration, BA 105
11333 Big Bend Rd. St. Louis, MO 63122-5720
No recent activity