About this Event
1005 N. Warson Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63132, 1st Floorhttps://forms.office.com/r/wvpip1DrMd
Come join us at St. Louis Community College for five fun-filled days of Bio-Bench activities. This
five-day, professional development workshop will include:
• Hands-on learning with industry faculty, researchers, and education specialists.
•Diving into the world of genome editing.
• A tour of our exciting life-science institution in the St. Louis region.
• Gaining knowledge from local biotechnology and ag technology companies.
• Networking and collaborating with like-minded peers in science education.
• Gaining skills and knowledge to implement innovative life sciences labs.
• Becoming more skilled in inquiry-based learning.
What educators will receive:
• Lunch provided July 24-27.
• Bio-Bench curriculum workbook binder.
• Instruction, mentoring, and hands-on activities to bring back to the classroom.
July 24-27, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
July 28, 9 a.m.-noon
St. Louis Community College’s Center for Plant and Life Sciences
at Bio-Research Development and Growth Park
1005 N. Warson Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63132, 1st Floor
Contact Amani Lewis, education outreach specialist, at email@example.com
or 314-513-4950, for more information
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity