About this Event
Add to calendar
Please join us for our 9th Annual STLCC Tee for Tuition Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept. 28 at Tapawingo National Golf Club. Proceeds from the Tee for Tuition golf tournament help support St. Louis Community College students and programs.
The health and safety of our golfers, staff and volunteers is paramount. Therefore, STLCC will adhere to COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the CDC and St. Louis County. Please read below for important changes.
Registration/Check-in: 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m.
Post-tournament Awards: Immediately following
Tapawingo National Golf Club
13001 Gary Player Drive
Sunset Hills, Missouri 63127
Reserve Your Foursome or Sponsorship Now
For more information, visit www.stlcc.edu/golf or email Foundation@stlcc.edu
- Masks are required in the bag drop and check-in areas; masks are encouraged on the course.
- ‘Grab ‘n Go’ boxed lunches will be available at check-in. When you register, please let us know if you have a dietary requirement.
- The raffle, 50/50 and auction will only be available online.
- No dinner or awards ceremony. Winners will be announced via email and prizes will be mailed.
- Each team will receive 4 complimentary mulligans. One additional mulligan per golfer may be purchased for $20. Mulligan purchases must be online.
- Tapawingo allows friends and non-family members to share carts. Though Tapawingo doesn’t have caddies or pull carts, golfers are welcome to walk the course using their own pull carts (BYO). If you have any questions about carts, or cart safety, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, Aug. 28.